The IMMUNO-TEK Mouse IgG ELISA Kit is a fast and easy-to-use enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) designed
for the measurement of mouse IgG in plasma, serum, hybridoma cell supernatants, ascites, or other mouse biological organisms fluids.
The kit is also useful for monitoring the production and purification of mouse monoclonal antibodies with the
exception of the IgG3 subclass. The assay contains ready-to-use reagents and takes less than two hours to complete.
PRINCIPLE OF THE TEST
Microwells coated with polyclonal antibodies to mouse IgG form the capture phase of the assay. Captured mouse IgG then
reacts with detector antibody which is a polyclonal anti-mouse IgG conjugated with horseradish peroxidase. Enzyme activity in
the wells is then quantified using tetramethylbenzidine as a substrate.
Materials required but not supplied:
- Disposable gloves
- Test tubes and racks for preparing samples and standard dilutions of IgG
- Validated adjustable micropipettes, single and multichannel
- Distilled or deionized water
- Graduated cylinders and assorted beakers
- Validated microtiter plate reader
- Automatic microtiter plate washer or manual vacuum aspiration equipment